Thursday, May 26, 2005

stupid me

are you stupid like me? i encourage people to do things i don't want them to do. but i tell them to do it because it's the good thing to do. it not necessarily being the 'right' thing. does that make any sense? in other words, i stab myself in the back. and yeah, it is the right thing, encouraging others to do things. but i could just say nothing. i could just ignore the situation entirely. instead i go out of my way to push people to do things i really don't want them to do! and no, you're not getting any examples. call or email me if you want one. ...you see? i don't air all my dirty laundry online. pah.

'it's no surprise to me i am my own worst enemy' 'cause every now and then i kick the living shit out of me' 'please tell me why'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=\ email me examples