Saturday, May 14, 2005

love melodic

so the most amazing thing happened last night! you kno that movie life aquatic that i was raving about a while ago? i've been saying that when the dvd came out (this past tuesday) i was totally gonna get it. so as usual reep came to pick me up from school on friday and after we had been thru the drive-thru of dell taco we were sitting in the parking lot. reep asked me to get a pen for him and pointed to the glove compartment. i just sat there for a little while, not moving, cause i was thinking 'but it's dark, how am i to find a pen in there?' i reached anyway. and saw the yellow words life aquatic peering out from the left side of the compartment. he got me the dvd! i couldn't believe it! isn't he the sweetest? i hadn't even asked him for it. was totally not even expecting him to get it for me. hadn't even crossed my mind! and i didn't even say any time this week that it was out. was totally just gonna come home this weekend and hit up my favorite store target. but he beat me to it! and he hasn't even watched it before, so i can't wait to watch it wit him. hehe hoho! watta sweetie! :)

No comments: