Thursday, March 3, 2005

silence isn't always golden

okay. i kno we talked about this before, but maybe you didn't listen to me because you rarely do. but here's the deal. i fucking hate it when you tell me to 'shh'. seriously. each time you hush me i feel like punching you in the mouth. then once more in the crotch to make sure you shut the fuck up as well. i especially hate it when you ask me wat i'm thinking or ask me to repeat myself only to shush me when i'm doing wat you just asked. and usually when you silence me i only have a few more words left to say anyway. if you don't fucking care about wat i have to say then don't fucking ask me. i have always been opinionated. and i have always been outspoken. btw. when i was all silent on sunday that pissed you off as well. wat the fuck is it that you want anyway? some sort of pull-doll that only speaks when you want it to? well fuck that. i am not here for the sole purpose of making you happy: speaking only when you want me to, waiting around for you, and being all touchy-feely simply because you are. why are you any better than me? be careful wat you wish for, cause vengence is a bitch and i'm just about ready to take it.

'judge me now' / 'drown the monster' / 'i'm not in this to be a slave' / 'and you say you sacrificed'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's ever been about you being outspoken or having your own opinions. I think it's always been about you being repetitive. Talk about whatever you want to talk about, fine. It's when you're repetitive that's not interesting. I say sh whenever it seems youre going to be repeating the same point you've made three times already.  It's when you're repeating the same point thats not interesting. Btw, the last time I told you to sh that I remember was in my car when I heard it making some weird noise, which to me, was more more important than your comment about what you think about the noise, which would have been much easier to replicate than the actual noise itself.  It's only your repetitiveness that I don't like listening to.  When you repeat the same points over and over. Like when you say something, continue with details that don't really say anything else, and then come back to the same conclusion you started with.  So I think it's always been about you being repetitive.

I'm not sure how good of a job I did, but that last paragraph is what I feel like when you tell me things sometimes.  I could've stopped after the second sentence, but instead, I repeated the same damn thing over and over again. Sure, there were a few more details, but really, I'm sure you got the point by halfway through.  That's what I feel like sometimes with you. The reason I say shh, is because I GET IT already, and yet you want your last sentence to come out like it's going to change everything you've already made clear.

Anonymous said...

"be careful wat you wish for, cause vengence is a bitch and i'm just about ready to take it."

Is that supposed to be some kind of threat to me? If so, thats pretty damn lame.  Making threats to me in general I mean.