Friday, February 11, 2005

lost time.

i hate it when people seem to have an utter lack of concern for your time. i have things to do damnit. i do not like sitting around all day waiting for you. and we don't have this problem anymore - but before: i'd get there at around 2pm and sometimes end up waiting like half an hour only to have him pester me to stay for another half hour at 6pm when i needed to go home. wtf was that about? if you want to spend more time wit me, and if i only have so much time to spend, then you ought not to waste wat i have. even now tho. altho we don't have this problem so much anymore (cause now i leave late and call him about 4 times before i leave and if he isn't ready i don't leave) we have other ones concerning my time. which is fucking stupid. you have a phone, i have one too. you were awake, why didn't you call? goddamnit. you can't always fix things. do you get that you can't just show up now and make things better? do you really think that by coming now, you can make it up to me? it's too late. just like you can't unbreak someone's heart, you can't take back their disapointement. you can kiss away those tears but you can't go back and have made them never come. sometimes it's simply too late. do you get it now? you are not only reckless wit my time. but you are reckless wit my  heart.

'i'm wasting my time' / 'waiting: lonesome, lonely' / 'no more messed up reasons for me to stay' 'don't ask for more' / i've 'lost the will to do this once again'

No comments: