Tuesday, February 8, 2005

better again

reep and i hit a rough spot last week. but i think now we're over that. i hate the rough patches tho. :( this last weekend was good tho. i have been making the extra effort to not be selfish. and i think we're both happier because of it. i do wish, however, that he would say thank you more often. for the little things, you kno? but anyway, i'm working on me right now. maybe after i better myself i can ask him to better himself too. anyway... we're not totally better. last night / this morning he went thru a revelation. and it made me sad. but oh well... tonight too. i again asked him if he wanted my email password and he said no: "if you  kno i have it, and you kno i read it, you will hide stuff from me... this way i just trust you. and i dont have to check on you." :( well, i tried, he's feeling sad too. didn't do well at his last tekken tourny. and i didn't kno how to cheer him up... but seriously, we're okay now. not super good (altho he did wright me a really sweet email from work this morning) but better again.

'let me uncover you to discover you' 'and i will open up if you promise to give in' / 'cause i would leave it all so far behind just to be with you' / 'so make me feel again, feel your every breathe again' / 'never mind everyone, there's only you and me'

No comments: