Thursday, October 28, 2004

no help

so there's a uci undergrad creative writing magazine that's put out every year. the submission deadline is nov 4th. i want to do it. problem is, i don't kno wat i'm going to submit. now, normally i'd just ask reepal to read my stuff and tell me wat he likes. or pull a few out and ask him which he thinks are good. but i've had a few bad experiences wit him and my stuff so i'm hesitent to do so. which sucks. cause, obviously, i'd like to be able to ask him. but anyway. i think for sure i'm gonna submit my squaredance poem that i did in my creative writing class. cause everyone in that class liked it and so did the creative writing team for the cypress mag. i put in a few others that time too but they all really liked that one. so yeah. i think for sure i'll submit that one. i'm also thinking maybe... the literary reference ones? or 'transpire'? yeah i kno. unless you're reepal, you probably don't kno wat i'm refering to. i keep most of my work to mself. except to him. which is rather ironic considering the reception i sometimes get. ::grim laugh:: ::frown::

‘i'm the man in the box’ / ‘feed my eyes now you've sewn them shut’ / ‘won't you come and save me, save me’ ‘he who tries, will be wasted’

 

No comments: