Sunday, June 20, 2004

double dog dissed

told reep bout how i feel bout the incident described last. he doesn't get it. says that i oughtn't feel insulted. rather. i should take it as a compliment. if that's so, then why aren't you happy for me that someone else thinks i look good? kay, try to follow now, the rules get kind of weird. aparently it's not okay to compliment someone else's girlfriend. because i'm '[his] property.' that's right. so therefore, no one can make me feel better about myself (even if maybe my boif is making me feel worse about myself) because i belong to (and am perhaps owned by?) my boif. watch out folks! don't ever again compliment because then you would be infringing on reepal's property rights!  ... also, apparently, if you don't 'do' anything then you're in the clear. so if he had grabbed my chest then i should be insulted. if he made a comment on them i should be happy (but not too happy because that guy would be violating reepal's rights and of course i should not be happy about that). so wat if then he had mimed the act of groping me? i think that i should feel good about that. but wat if it looked like he was about to grab me? should i then a) push his hands away and accidently fend off a compliment. or b) wait to see if he gropes me to make sure that he's acutally insulting me and not only on the verge of complimenting me. you pick b? dingdingding! that is the correct answer! after all, you wouldn't want to miscontrue a compliment for an insult (no matter how insulted it may make you feel). hope you kids (girls especially) learn this lesson well, you will be tested (a pop quiz no less!) on this soon.

No comments: