Friday, August 18, 2006

progressive

reep is in vegas for evo. he left yesterday late afternoon. i had some weird feelings about this trip. like, he invited me along, but it never really felt like he wanted me there. and yeah, he said that he wanted me there, but then less than a minute later he says 'it's not like i need you there or anything'. and yeah, that's true, you don't need me but... i dunno. this happens between us. where we say things and then express how we 'really' feel. 'really' is in quotes, because sometimes the other person just misinterprets.
another problem between us is that i feel like he always blames me for things. which is easy, because i always blame myself first too. but then i think about the situation and then sometimes i end up shifting the blame to him, if i think he really is one at fault. but i feel like wit him, he just blames me. end of story. he says he doesn't. but i dunno. he doesn't often say that he's sorry, you kno?
oh, and jesus this bothers me about people (and sometimes reep too): people who don't say 'thank you' and 'sorry'. wtf is wrong wit them? i cannot stand people who don't appreciate. other people don't have to do things for you. they are not paid to supply you equipment, to ask you on a trip, to drive you around, to make life easier for you. and yet when you don't give a simple 'thank you' it makes them feel as if you expect this of them. as if you think it's their job to do things for you. well fuck you. it's not my job. i'm just a thoughtful or responsible person is all. the least you can do is fucking say 'thank you.'

No comments: