Wednesday, January 25, 2006

unfriended!

the other week, i was talking to a refriend (person you used to be friends wit. then that friendship lapsed. and then later you're friends again) who said that he didn't kno if he should be sad that i wasn't on his buddy list or not. but i've not talked to this guy in like seven years and he expects to be on my buddy list? but appt i've been on his. which then brings up the question of why didn't he im me if i've been there? he's not on mine; so it's out of sight, out of mind pretty much. as opposed to him. who purposely ignored me for seven years! you think that in the seven years i've been on his list he's never once thought 'hm... wonder how she's doing. i should im her.' but no, guy never once does im me. bastard. look who's sad now? lol, still not me actually. because i'm angry! ggrrRR like HULK!! lol...

No comments: