Thursday, January 26, 2006

scan(dalous)

the other night i spent a good bit of an hour scanning my face. lol. i got a printer / flatbed copier / scanner a while ago and got sorta curious the other night. about wat it would or wouldn't scan. how close things had to be and such... lol. anyway. ended up wit a buncha really cool pictures. btw, eyes are always closed because if not then i'd be blind already wat wit the scan thing... altho if you do look slanted eyed into the light you see it prismed. red yellow then green. pretty awesome.

   

1st: the blurry thing on the right is actually my face. i just moved really quickly. 2nd: both sides, but slow this time. i also have another picture where you can see the left, right, and front of my face. weird. 3rd: one of my favorites. windy. beautiful... (i'm not talking about me. but damn skippy i'm beautiful too and don't you freakin forget it!! [btw, reepal said today that i'm fat! can you believe that?! geez! me, fat? no way! some places fatty maybe but eesh! bastards trying to make me anorexic])

1 comment:

jcracer01 said...

your title is funny. it reminds me of the show "recess" okay. random thought i know, but dude that show is AWESOME and educational, to boot!