Thursday, January 26, 2006

hair

so reep probably isn't gonna be too happy about this. but i'm thinking about cutting my hair again. now, i kno wat you're thinking, how am i to ever donate my hair again if i keep cutting it off every couple months? but i dunno. i don't like this current length. it's not long enough. but it's also not short enough. and since i can't make it grow any faster to make it longer. i keep thinking about making it shorter.

     

1st: couple years ago for my 21st bday. prob my fave short hair moment. we're at krispy kreme btw, and i'm wearing one of those hats. so no i didn't go find a sailor and steal his hat. altho i do love those navy uniforms... 2nd: my fave picture of me wit long hair. obviously you can't see that well but it's just past the bottom of my bra in this picture. altho i have a lot of pictures of me at this time, most are wit my hair up because long hair constantly gets in the way. so i always kept it up. i don't like the fuss associated wit long hair. you have to vacuum more often, you have to condition your hair, you have to be careful when getting into and out of cars... and you have to brush it! ...i don't kno if you kno this about me. but pretty much after my first major haircut in hs i stopped brushing my hair regularly. it never tangles anyway so why bother? and even when it was long it wouldn't tangle so i just kind of got out of the habit... 3rd: wat i'm considering. uh... i didn't kno you were on such intimate terms with michael jackson's plastic surgeon, stephanie. ...no, you idiot, the hair. i don't think i've ever gone that short actually. and i'm not sure it'll even look good on me... i worry that since i tend to wear big pants i'll look really off.kilter somehow. another worry, wit that style my hair will need a lot of body to look good. but my hair tends to lie a bit flat and i don't want to start blow drying and styling and watever. anyway. let me kno wat you think about the hair. or send in new suggestions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

youre completely right about #3, that takes a lot of product, time, and energy to keep it looking like that and if you honestly HONESTLY think youre going to be doing that everyday, then hey, good luck to you, get it. but i have my doubts, not because i think youre in any way lazy or wahtever, but i really think youve got better things to do with your time. beside that, i think your hair will look weird if you dont wear makeup all the time you do it, cuz then your hair will look really fussed over, but then the rest of you is just casual, it doesn't match. and please dont dye it blond.

i like the second picture the best. weeeee. and then you can donate it again and then we can start this WHOLE CYCLE all over again! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anonymous said...

I think you can do a cute pixie cut, and throw some pomade in it sometimes, put clips in it, wear headbands, bobby pin random parts of it, etc. short hair is easy. right now I'm doing the long demure thing, but that's because I'm still waiting for myself to get tired of my hair. maybe when the weather gets warm, I'll take it to the chopping board. ~ang*e